Birthday Present from My Parents

My parents and little sister visited me, and while they were here they made space for some birdhouses I got from a dear neighbor who is moving. Her aunt made the ones in the first photo. My dad also put in a hook for my hammock which we haven’t really been able to use since we moved here. We were excited to get to use that again. We are also sad to have so many good neighbors move this year.

 





We also made a trip to the Jelly Belly factory because they hadn’t been there yet. We haven’t gone during the week before, so it was fun to see the people and machinery working. It was louder than I had expected. They were mixing the Unicorn Mix while we were there. They have also opened up a museum across the street that you can ride their train to since we were there last. It was fun to go, and we got the Dutch mints that I love. I still don’t care for jelly beans, but a Dutch mint is always a good idea.



Comments

Popular Posts