Earth Day is a week now

Had to do some more closeups. 

Dwarf Euphoria in case anyone wondered.
I was especially happy to double check and be sure that my Euphorbia was a dwarf variety, because at the spring magnolia show at the Golden Gate Park Botanical Garden I saw a few full size ones and about had a heart attack thinking mine might get that big.
A proper meal for the guinea pigs
This was the start of a bountiful season for the California poppies. They are still blooming.
We have almost fed the guinea pigs all of that lettuce.
I don’t have an updated picture, but she ended up with 9 flowers blooming.
We went on a vacation to Yosemite National Park. We got an AIRBNB and enjoyed the waterfalls. I loved hearing all the languages spoken by the international travelers.
First sweet pea bloom
This is the area I cleaned out a bit before spring came. Everything is growing well.
Long view
I took out some more parsley because the ground squirrels thought that was their hideout.
Penstemon near blooming 
And it blooms
The clematis is coming out early this year.
It is officially sweet pea season 
And the butterflies found the Scabiosa

Comments

Popular Posts