Forestiere’s Underground Garden and Halloween

 I went to visit Forestiere’s Underground Garden with my sister the second weekend of October. We worked hard to find a day we could both go, and it was so nice to go on an adventure with her again. The garden is amazing, and it’s cliche, but photos do not do it justice. Here are a few anyway.


He emphasized threes to symbolize the trinity and seven for completion or perfection. I loved seeing his courtyard spa room. I also loved seeing that he painted on his walls to decorate his room. He had a bell people could ring if they couldn’t find him and peep holes in almost every main room so he knew if guests were arriving. The fruit trees and vines are incredible, many original, and still producing. We went to Sam’s Italian Deli after for lunch to round out the experience. C’era delicioso.


The white chrysanthemums finally bloomed, and they have been going strong all month. Even the cut flowers have an incredible life and aroma. Not super correlated, but I got to go to Maker Faire with my family which is something I’ve wanted since I found out about the faires. My sister, her two daughters and my Mom came to visit. It was so fun. I miss them more now. We went to Scandia Golfland while they were here and got some fun pictures. I also got to use my houseplants for our trunk or treat at church, and also for our table outside our house on Halloween night. We have a lot of pollinators right now and I took a quick one of a butterfly/moth looking thing.














Comments

Popular Posts